Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy Easter Vacation

We are officially on Spring Break. Whew!! Yesterday Cooper had his Easter Party at pre-school. So cute at this age.















Today we went to the Grand Opening of Bounce U, an indoor inflatable playground. Terri and Spencer met us there. I hadn't told the kids he was coming so they were even more excited. It was fun. I am so glad we got there early. It was so crowded and hot in there by the time we left. But the kids had fun and isn't that what I exist for, to make them happy? Ugh!















Then we all went to get pizza...

And finally, yes there's more, I drove to the house just long enough to grab the Easter Baskets and take a potty break and we got back in the car and went to the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. Last year got rained out so it was nice to get to go this year. I actually had a couple of video clips I was thinking about posting but I am too apalled at what a hick I sound like on the audio, so until I learn more about posting video (minus the audio) I will be sticking to still shots.


No comments: