Thursday, March 8, 2007

New Shoes



So today was the first day Cameron has ever had on a pair of shoes, yes, I know he turned 1 two weeks ago. But until now it didn't seem like there was any real reason for him to have them on. He has taken a few steps but is not actually walking. So today I wanted to take him outside with his walker toy so I put his shoes on. Mind you his first pair of shoes is a size 5! That just shocked me. I just dug through Abbie's old shoes tonight (yes, I still have them) and there are 2's and 3's in there that I remember her wearing.

Cameron was so confused, he just stood there and had no idea what to do. He stared at his feet in amazement. He cracked me up. I held his hand so he'd try to walk but he wouldn't budge. He just let me drag him. He was not about to move his feet with those "things" attached.

No comments: