Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Food Diary

I'm going to start keeping track of what I'm eating. I think starting a food diary is the only way I will hold myself accountable for what I'm putting in my mouth. I'm tired of being so tired that I can't even think straight. I don't even have the energy to start exercising. I need to start somewhere so I think food is a good place to start. I monitor what my kids are eating but I don't hold myself to the same standards. That's not the message I want to send.

I did manage to ride the bike for 15 minutes last night. Burned 85 calories.

So far today I've had:

granola bar, cottage cheese, strawberries, green tea: 288 calories
2 devilled egg halves: 150

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

Go to fitday.com ... it has a free online food journal that tracks everything for you. It's a little bit of a hassle at first to input the information, but once you input something it has a history and so you never have to do it again.

I'm not consistent with using it but when I do I love it, I just need to make it more of a priority.