Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things I learned before lunch today...

Today I decided that I didn't need Tim to be here in order for some of the Honey Do List items to actually be completed. Today I separated Cooper's bunk bed into twins and rearranged his room. I hated that bunk bed. It's one of my biggest cases of "buyer's remorse". What I learned today comes courtesy of that crappy bunk bed:

  • I will never buy another bunk bed
  • When it comes to furniture, it's not worth saving a little money. Buy quality pieces that will grow with your child and not have to be replaced. In the end, you'll probably spend the same amount anyway, or maybe even less!
  • Crappy furniture is still heavy
  • Even small mirrors are heavy
  • 3 year olds are always in the way when you are trying to move something heavy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hee hee!

So, I guess you don't recommend bunk beds, huh? I always envisioned my boys in bunk beds at some point!