Friday, February 26, 2010

Grateful Friday

  • I am grateful that i sat down to talk to Tim for a minute this morning before I left the house with Cameron to go get doughnuts for his class. I got caught just behind a serious 4 car accident.
  • I am grateful for the laugh I got in the Starbucks drive-thru. The driver got a cup of whipped cream for her eager 4-legged passenger. It was pretty cute watching the dog get so excited to see that cup. He was lapping up that whipped cream before she even got the window closed :)
  • I am grateful for the one-on-one time that Tim and Abbie will get tonight at the first annual Daddy-Daughter Dance at her school. Mommy is also very excited to get to play dress-up with her life-sized Barbie. You never get too old to play with dolls, right?
  • I am grateful that my mom is picking up Cameron's birthday cake on her way over so I won't forget.
  • I'm grateful for the Moravian Chicken Pie and Macaroni and Cheese I picked up for dinner. Side Note: sign spotted at the Moravian Church when I drove by with my pie in the passenger seat: "Get to know us, we are more than just Chicken Pies"
  • I'm grateful for a husband that actually suggested and is open to seeing a marriage counsellor to help us navigate some bumpy roads we've been travelling for a few months. We need a refresher course on priorities and communication skills.

No comments: