Monday, November 26, 2007

Got my baby fix...

I went to meet my college friend Denise and her 6 week old baby boy today. It's a rainy yucky day. We were going to go shopping but it is an outdoor shopping center so we just sat and talked at the restaurant.

MMmmm, babies. He was soo cute. Perfect little round head and little lips and nose. He looks just like his middle brother. I wanted to hold him longer but he was hungry. Momma says he's always hungry. Got my fix though, I definitley don't want to go back to the baby days. I'm not sure if I'll make it through these three kids without the kind of help available only by prescription.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you got your baby fix! I got mine too on Thanksgiving Day (it should hold me for a few more months!)

Jenny said...

Oh, that's so true about the "help only available by prescription." My scrip is on the way, thank GOD. *LOL*