Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

We had fun Trick-or-Treating. Abbie wanted to be a movie star so we used her dress-ups as her costume. I decided I'd take her to Spa-La-Di-Da for her hair, make-up, and mani-pedi. $40 later and I won't be doing that again. Now I can at least say that I've taken her and she'll (hopefully) stop bugging me about it.

Cooper wanted to be Thomas-Again! Up until a few days ago it was the Race Car Driver that I bought last year that has yet to be worn outside the house. Oh well.
Poor Cam is stuck with the Dog costume that I got for Cooper 2 years ago that he wouldn't wear and ended up as Bob the Builder. Cam wore the dog costume around the house several times, he seemed to like it. He LOVES dogs.


Gram & Pap came by and it's a good thing because Cam opted out of the festivities. He ran from the house ready to go, but when we got him in the wagon and headed out he freaked and wanted out. He ran back to the house and ended up staying with the Grands and handing out candy.


Abbie and her friend Meredith had lots of fun. It wasn't too hot or too cold. Other than our neighbors giving out really great candy that I am far too tempted to pig out on, I have no complaints!!

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

We have the same doggie costume floating around our house. That may be what Brooke wears next year!

What's with Tim's get up? Nerdy looking flight suit. Oh wait, he looks just like my hubby in his daily costume! I guess post AF we'll have costumes for life!