Friday, November 2, 2007

Brownie Meeting

Last night was Brownies. One of the activities was making a "Dream Journal". The girls made drawings and entries about dreams they've had.

Abbie announced that she doesn't have dreams, she has visions. She is going to call hers a "Vision Journal".

When it was time to share her Dream...I mean Vision Journal, she yet again shocked me. I nearly fell out when she said this in front of 15 girls and most of their moms and even a few dads: (I know about Nicholas, but I'm not even allowed to speak his name)

Abbie: I love a boy named Nicholas and I had a dream that we kissed and got married. Oh and I also dreamed about some squirrels hibernating.

WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I was still in shock that she was saying this in front of all these people and then she thows out the squirrel thing. I nearly burst out laughing, I had to bite my tongue.

She drew a picture of them kissing. She's in a wedding dress and he's in a tux. She has a lady bug sticker, and he has a spider sticker.

Later, on the ride home she explained to me that she was glad that God gave her visions. That way she would know what was going to happen later in the day.

Oh, now I understand :)

No comments: