Friday, August 10, 2007

Random Thoughts...

  • 10 days until Cooper turns 4. Last night he told me he wants a pinata at his party. He wants a "Cars" pinata and he would try to find out which store had them for me.
  • I thought we were going to get a trampoline for Cooper's birthday. Tonight on the local news they had a story on the dangers of, you guessed it, trampolines. Now I'm having second thoughts.
  • I measured all 3 kids today. Coop and Cam are pretty much the same at the 18 month mark.
  • I went to get my hair done today. Low-lights this time to cut down on the blonde. Not liking it right now.
  • Cam is getting more and more "interactive" every day. Today, I blew in his hair a little and he turned to me and blew back at me. He started blowing on his food too. We were playing trains in his room this morning with the door closed. I put the train in the tunnel and said, "Who's there"? He got up and went to the door and knocked on it.
  • His favorite thing to say is "Where'd go?, there is." He says it pretty clearly too.
  • I asked Cooper again why he won't sit down on the floor to put on his underwear & pants. This time he said, "Because I don't want to get hair on my butt like you and Daddy".
  • The other day I heard a ruckus in the playroom and then some crying. Abbie came and announced to me that she hurt her penis.
  • Cameron loves vacuum cleaners. My regular vacumm has the air vent in the front and I have a really hard time vacuuming because he stands in front of it to feel the "wind". I have to run from room to room and he'll chase me and try to get in front of the vacuum. Guess he'll have to go to the playroom while I vacuum. Or I'll just give him the stick vac. He thinks it is his. This is the look you'll get if you try to take it away:

No comments: