Friday, August 17, 2007

Cameron's milestones

Yesterday was quite a day for my little man. Every time I turned around he was doing something else that I told myself I need to document.

I got him out of bed in the morning and he ran down the hall towards the kitchen saying "Waa-Faa" (waffle). It's his favorite breakfast of all time.

When we got dressed I put the boys in their soccer ball shirts in honor of Coop's first soccer practice that night. Cameron kept pointing at the ball on his shirt. I was repeating "Ball" and also doing the sign for ball and he did both back to me several times.

Abbie taught him to dance. He was so funny bouncing around and stomping his feet. She said she heard him say "Dats" but I missed that while I was getting the camera which, of course, had dead batteries.

Cooper did a great job at his first soccer practice. I was really proud of him. But Cameron was the one that really surprised everyone. He sat patiently in the stroller for about 10 minutes and when I finally let him out he went straight for a soccer ball and went dribbling down the field like an old pro. I couldn't keep him off the field or out of the goal. I wonder if this will hold his interest throughout the season. We'll see.

After we got home it was time for baths and bed. When I was in Cameron's room he walked up to his dresser and touched the Train pull knobs and started going "Choo-Choo". He went and got his Thomas book and flipped through it saying "Choo-Choo" over and over. I did the sign for book and he did it the best he has ever done it.

He's growing up so fast and and learning so quickly now it's making my head spin.

No comments: