Tuesday, August 5, 2008

tired

I'm so tired these days. As much as I was looking forward to summer break, August is here and I'm ready for school to start. 2 weeks until Abbie's open house. I am so ready! It's impossible to keep anything cleaned up with all 3 kids here all the time. Plus, Cameron will not stay in his seat to eat. I find crumb trails all through the house. And mouthprints on the couch where he runs and does his faceplants to wipe his mouth. It's a good thing we have the cheap-o denim couch from Rooms to Go. It's been fantastically easy to wipe clean.

That's all I can muster for now.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh don't I know it (about the tiredness) I can't even believe I made it this far without drinking vast amounts of wine!! I find I'm much more productive if not completely lit! ha ha! School's almost in session--thank you very much...