Thursday, March 20, 2008

Crazy Days...

I have a new job. I am the VP of Operations of Nitor Solutions. My husband is my boss. I told him I wanted my title to be Queen of All Things That Matter. Tim's business is taking off and he no longer has time to do the billing and other administrative tasks. I'm actually looking forward to it. It's nice to feel needed for something other than wiping a butt.

We are converting the dining room into a home office for me. On Saturday, we're driving 10 hours to Atlanta and back to go to the Ikea store there. I hope it's worth it. I've never actually been to one but they seem to have really nice stuff for the most reasonable prices. We're kind of looking forward to just getting away without the kids, too. We've barely had time to talk in the past couple of weeks.

I just found out that they are opening an Ikea in Charlotte next year. Doesn't help me now, though.

I have a "Bad Mommy" confession but it will have to wait. Lost is getting ready to start. It was nice to watch Ashton Kutcher...mmm...but I really missed the Enhanced Lost. I, for one, needed the refresher to remember what happened and to clue me in to things that had gone right over my head.

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

First of all...a fellow LOST fan! I knew I liked you! It is hard to follow though these days, you can't miss a second or you're, well... LOST! Haha.

Second, we were just in an IKEA this weekend. We stopped at one to let the kids play and to eat on our drive to and from DC to look for houses. Their cafe is really good so you should plan on eating there. For a 10 hour drive wouldn't shipping possibly be as cost effective as the drive there and back and paying for gas?

There stuff will work well for your office, and kids rooms...it's not the highest quality but it looks good and does the job.

Are you going to sleep your way with the boss to President of the company?