Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trying to figure out Flickr

I got an album posted on Flickr last night but now I'm having trouble getting more photos uploaded today. I'm also getting frustrated with posting photos in my blog entry. I'm tired of doing it one picture at a time. There has to be an easier way to post several pix at a time and I just haven't figured it out yet. I have picasa. There's a photo blogger in there. Maybe I'll try that one again. I could only do 4 at a time I think. It doesn't help that I am so tired and I have a terrible headache so I think I'll try again later.

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

Flickr has issues at time! I get frustrated, too. In regards to your blog...I'm not sure how you're doing photos. I just hit the photo link in the midst of my blog and then search through where I have my photos saved...I think I can upload 6 photos at a time with blogger. Does that sound different then how you are doing it?