Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I finally caved

I finally caved to the peer pressure. I took Cameron for his first haircut. I wasn't ready for my baby to get his big-boy hair cut. The back of his hair was growing longer but the front wasn't. So, of course, he was getting teased about his "baby mullet".

Abbie and Cooper started VBS yesterday. After I dropped them off, we made the drive to Great Clips for the big event. He wasn't sure about sitting in that big chair so I caved, again, and gave him a sucker.
Suckers make everything better.
The stations at this Great Clips were so small that I couldn't even stand beside the chair to get a decent picture. I had to take them reflected in the mirror. Oh well at least I got some kind-of-okay shots.
Yeah! Safe in the car. Boy am I glad that's over. And I even get to keep my sucker!

Sorry Cam-Cam, it was almost gone any way and you were starting to eat the stick.

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

I was just discussing with Brad using the term "sucker" vs "lollipop"...I call them sucker, too, but the boy next door keeps telling the girls they are crazy when they use that term.

Oh, and the cut is cute!