Friday, June 11, 2010

Today is the day

Today is a big Grateful Friday! Closing day. The first closing is already complete, so hopefully our attorney's office is finishing the final prep for our closing in about an hour and a half. We left Tim's truck at the house last night. The previous owners were out on Monday.

  • I'm grateful that this day is finally here
  • I'm grateful for our many, many blessings. God has made himself clearly visible to me throughout this entire process.
  • I'm grateful for our friends and family that have helped us so much through this time.
  • I'm grateful for email and Facebook. I'll be in constant touch with those I love, so missing them won't be quite so hard.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hooray! So happy for you! Can't wait to see pics of the new house :)