Friday, June 4, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I have so much to be grateful for...

  • my mom for helping me so much over the last 6 weeks. We had some great talks and I couldn't have gotten all the packing done without her.
  • that our house sold so quickly and I did not have to have our house "show ready" during the summer when the kids would be here all day
  • that we have had wonderful realtors that have made sure everything has gone smoothly considering both us and our buyers are relocating
  • for a small group of great friends that I consider family and the chance to have one more night out with the girls this week.
  • never thought I'd say it, but I'm grateful for Facebook.
  • that my best friend is also moving and will only be 30 minutes from where we are moving

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats on selling your house so quickly & congrats on your new house! Good luck with everything! You definitely have a lot to be grateful for this week :)

Daryl said...

NICE CAR MAN