Friday, August 28, 2009

Grateful Friday

Yay! I actually remembered 'Grateful Friday' while it is still Friday! We had such a great week of "firsts" this week that I have a lot to be grateful for.


  • For the 16 amazing years that Tim and I have been married and the 20 years we've been together.
  • That Abigail is enjoying her new school and making lots of new friends. And after just 4 days, seems more mature and self-motivated.
  • That Cooper is loving Kindergarten. His favorite part is getting to ride the bus home. (pictures to come soon)
  • That the 3 carpools are running smoothly. One more to add to the mix on Monday.
  • That mom's Alaska trip, the one that has been planned for over a year, is finally here!!!
  • That Cameron was SO good at his first dentist visit. Laid back and opened his mouth so big that the hygienist even chuckled :)
  • That I got my beach portraits back and they look so good

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, just checking in to see how my blogger friend is doing... it's been awhile! Hope you are doing well!

Lisa said...

Um, so, where have you been, girl??!! Miss your posts (and comments!) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!