Monday, July 20, 2009

Cameron's Big Day

He did it, he finally went #2 on the potty! I kind of guessed he had to go when I heard the whimpering and looked in the family room to find him kind of "galloping" in a circle and holding his rear end. He looked at me with his "freaked out" face and we high-tailed it to the potty. Usually he does the stiff-as-a-board thing when I try to put him on the potty but this time he was fine with it and I sat with him and sang to him and he relaxed but still had his "freaked out" eyes.

I told him I'd give him some M&M's for doing such a good job:

Cam: Can I have my bitamins now? In a bowl?
Mom: No, not a bowl. You can have the small cup (I use a small condiment cup).
Cam: Can it be a big small cup?


Also, last night he got a boo boo on his toe and was wailing, he's quite the drama king. For the life of me I didn't see anything so I said:

Mom: Point to it....Oh, that? (pointing out the knuckle wrinkle on his big toe)
Cam: Yeah, I gots a crack on my toe.
Mom: Baby, that's a wrinkle not a boo boo.
Cam: Well...........fix it.

If only I could make a wrinkle disappear instantly...I'd be blogging from my own tropical island right now!!

No comments: