Thursday, March 5, 2009

What???

I realize that product warning labels are there for a reason. Some lame-O moron actually left the plastic wrap on the pizza and put it in the oven that wasn't even turned on.

TMI warning: If you don't want to know about my urinary tract health, stop reading now!!

I have myself a bit of a UTI. So today at Wal-Mart I stocked up on sugar-free cranberry juice and got something called AZO Standard for the pain. After I took the AZO, I noticed the psychedelic shades of my reddish-yellow-orange pee. I double-checked the directions just to make sure that was SUPPOSED to happen...whew! Yes, that's normal. But...I also read the warnings this time. Users are warned that staining can occur, and that this medication can interfere with some kids of medical test results. All normal warnings. This is the one that concerned me:

"This product may stain soft contact lenses"

I guess as long as you're not one of the people that pees on their contacts to moisten them, you've got nothing to worry about.

No comments: