Friday, March 13, 2009

Grateful Friday

  • Today I am so thankful for my 3 babies. They are good-hearted kids (even when they are being naughty).

  • I am so grateful that my kids are happy and healthy and that they keep me laughing during the times when I feel less than joyful.
  • I love it when they all try to sit on me at the same time, which is getting harder these days :(


  • For Cameron because he calls Hershey kisses "hot air balloons" and M&M's "bit-a-mins". This week he decided that there are times when he doesn't like pull-ups anymore and wants to wear his Thomas underpants. Today was his first day at school with his undies and he went on the potty 3 times. Then it was another hour before we got home and no accidents until just a second ago. Good Job buddy!



  • For Cooper because he is just the most innocent thing! He continued saying "Thank You" for his Christmas presents well into February. He also says things like, "Today is a beautiful day!" and after playing tug-o-war today, "I pulled with all of my might!" He also helps me get dressed ;)...I was getting my bra on via the hook-then-spin method and I was only on the "hook" step. Cooper walked in on me and said, "Uh, mom, I think you have that on backwards."




  • For Abigail because even though she pretends to be annoyed by her little brothers, she loves them so much. Last weekend when we went to a hockey game they got practice pucks from some of the players. Cooper dropped his under the bleachers and by the time we got down there to get it, it had disappeared. Abbie used the rest of her allowance to buy Cooper a new puck at the souvenir stand. When they watched a movie last night and Cooper was a bit scared, she sat next to him on the couch with her arms around him until the movie was over.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awh, what a sweet list!

Jenny said...

So sweet. This really makes me smile!