Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF

Yay! Friday!! We started the morning at the CPA's office this morning and considering that it is tax season, we were actually on cloud 9 when we left. Let's just say that it is turning out to be pretty cool to own your own business...at least in our case. Thank God that back 12 years ago when Tim was trying to find something he liked to do and pick a major he chose the right thing. He loves what he does. And that makes it easier to deal with the long hours.

I'm also somewhat "glued" to the computer tonight because I'm eager to hear from my cousin about the birth of their 4th child today. Three girls and now a.......see, don't you want to know too??? The baby has arrived that's all we know for now, hopefully mom and baby and family are all spending some snuggle time together.

I'm getting a tad more addicted to Facebook too. I feel compelled to check it whenever I check my email since you get those email notifications. I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing. The good news is that right after I signed up, they changed the layout of things and nobody knows what they're doing so I'm not the only one.

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

I'm just reading this post on 4/13/09...it's a girl, it's a girl!

Although you already know this.