Thursday, January 10, 2008

Why...

I've been trying to find the opportunity to blog about a few things. I've even written a couple notes on my calender so I won't forget about them. I just can't seem to figure out when I'm supposed to have time for anything I want to do. I make time for the things I have to do. None of those things seem to be anything for myself, Why? I just wanted to get back to working out this week and Cameron got Croup so I couldn't go. I was going to go while Abbie was at brownies, then Tim got stuck at work. I'm having a pity party right now. When do I get to do something for me? Even when I try to, somebody screws it up, why? I was supposed to go to breakfast with some friends tomorrow morning. Cameron sounds some better but I need to just shove some tissue up his nose, it just runs continuously. Now Cooper has a bit of a cough.

Mom takes care of everybody, but who takes care of Mom? I can't really tell that this Wellbutrin (generic) is doing anything. I'm really disappointed. It's way too expensive to keep taking if it's not going to work. That's another thing that pisses me off. Tim takes 3 medicines that total $20 a month. I take 1 and it's $60, why? It's a 1 month supply but it's 60 pills, so I have to pay a double co-pay, WHY? The monthly rate for my health insurance premium is 50% more than Tim's and 3 times higher than the kids...WHY? The only time I go to the doctor is to have babies and that's over and done with! And that price doesn't even include a maternity rider. When do moms catch a break???

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I hear ya! I want to know the same thing - when is it OUR turn?! I need a break too!

Jenny said...

*hugs* to you... this is what we're all faced with, which doesn't make it any easier. I find when I do little things for myself, like find an old CD that I really used to love and just blare it, or paint my toenails, it can do a little bit to lift my spirits. It seems like sometimes, the role we have as wife and mother sucks all the life out of us. It's up to us to breathe the life back into us so we can appreciate all those little people and husbands, too.