Friday, September 14, 2007

What is wrong with me??

I ate lunch today...twice! I went to eat lunch with Abbie today. We both bought our lunch. What a trip going through the elementary school lunch line again. It was pizza day!! Yeah! But my crazy daughter prefers the "chikin" patty sandwich. I don't know anout her sometimes. I wanted to bring her something but she eats lunch at 10:40 so I'd have to bring her breakfast.

Abbie, Reagan, and Samantha...



So back to the point of this post. I sit down to eat lunch with my daughter at 10:50 and about an hour and a half later I'm with the boys and going to get Mexican with my in-laws, comletely forgetting that I had already eaten lunch. The worst part is that I ate my whole chimichanga and I wasn't even really hungry! Thank goodness it was a lunch-sized portion. Honestly, I was already driving home when I realized that I had just eaten my second lunch of the day. It's catching up with me now, I'm pretty miserable and my pants are feeling a bit snug, imagine that!

I'm dumbfounded that I did that. I can't believe that within an hour after leaving the elementary school lunchroom I was sitting down to eat again. I guess next week I'll be cranking it up a notch on the cardio :(

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Don't feel bad. I had leftovers for a late breakfast that was more like huevos rancheros at 10 something, then just got thru downing about 4 pieces of Jell-o Reeces dessert from last night. I'm going to feel like crap all night now. Why do we do this to ourselves??