Sunday, September 2, 2007

Mommy's toy store

Today we drove to Charlotte to go to this mall we've never been to before. Last night I checked out the website to find out what stores they had and-cue the choir- "Hallelujah", there is a Sephora. That is my candy store. I'm a Health and Beauty junkie. I decided to do some shopping online last night to get my wish list together or else I get in the store and all the pretty colors and shiny lights short cicuit my brain and I just wander around going "Ooh" and "Aah" and before too long I can hear Cameron screaming from his stroller somewhere out in the mall and I know I have about 5 minutes until Tim comes to drag me out of the store. Then I'm out in the car and I remember something I had wanted to look at. Bummer. Not this time. I walked in and pulled out my list and the sales people just backed out of my way! Make no mistake, I still got distracted but this time I had my list to get me back on track and I made it out with only what was on my list-actually less- and of course me free deluxe sample!

Abbie wanted to come in with me this time. She wanted some lip gloss. She had her allowance money and it was burning a hole. I talked her into waiting to get some American Girl lip gloss at Bath & Body, and it was on sale! Gotta love that!

It was a fun day-at least for me :) I was really in a mood to buy something and I think I got it out of my system. For now.

No comments: