Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ouch

I didn't know The Biggest Loser premier was on tonight. I'm sitting here watching the agony on their faces knowing that's what I must've looked like last night in my first aerobics class in five, maybe 10, years. Buttz and Guttz. I about hurled my guttz. I can hardly walk after I sit for a few minutes. It's mainly my thighs. Right now, my thighs hate Tracey the aerobics insructor. The timing was bad on my part. Tim is out of town this week. The kids' bedrooms are upstairs. Bedtime is torture...I really don't know if they brushed their teeth or not. And I think God is laughing at me. Tonight and last, there have been huge crashes in the kids' rooms around 10:30, of course, requiring investigation. So I sprinted up the stairs as fast as my legs could possibly go. If someone had been stealing something, they'd have had the truck filled by the time I made it up the 16 steps.

Last night a large picture tumbled from Abbie's dresser knocking over her lava lamp and everything else on the dresser as well. Tonight, Cameron fell out of bed and was already tucking himself back in when I got in there. The cruelest part is that going down the stairs hurts even more than going up them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your post made me laugh :) Good for you going to aerobics, though! I went walking (which I haven't done in a few months!) with my friend this morning while pushing the boys in the stroller and my legs are so sore now!