Friday, September 10, 2010

Grateful Friday

It's late on a Friday to be getting to my post, but at least I actually made time today to post. Today was a good day...lots to be grateful for this week

  • It was great last weekend to spend a long Labor Day weekend on the boat with all the family. It was a beautiful weekend and we had a nice time doing a bunch of nothing.
  • I got things done today: made the bed, 3 loads of laundry (and put it away, yay!), cleaned up the kitchen, cleaned the bathrooms, paid some bills, vacuumed out the car, went for a walk, whew!
  • Cameron took a nap today...WHAT??? Which is why I was able to get all of the above done!
  • The Fall crispness in the air..woo-hoo! Hanging up my new fall wreath and flag :)
  • The house has been crawling with kids since school started. So happy that the kids have made a bunch of friends in the neighborhood. One day after school this week Abbie bounced into the house and announced, "I'm really having a lot of fun at my new school!"
  • Cameron finally started pre-school yesterday. And one of his teachers is good friends with my neighbor. We are starting to know people who know people :)
  • Making Pumpkin Spice coffee with vanilla caramel creamer...in the Keurig...mmm, right now I'm wishing it was decaf :(
  • My best friend is moving closer, only 40 minutes away! Much better than 2.5 hours :) She closes on the new house next week.
  • We got the 108 inch long curtains hung up on the 14 foot wide curtain rod with only one or two little "arguments". Love them!!
  • Taking steps to get the basement and spare room finished, starting with the electrician adding 20+ recess lights in the basement!

Happy September!

No comments: