Friday, June 19, 2009

Grateful Friday

This is for you Cindy Lou...;)

  • That I cleared the air with my mom. RIP fancy Grandy, HELLOOOO retired Grandy.
  • For my girlies and the nights we get to go out and laugh, and laugh, and laugh. They don't happen nearly often enough.
  • For our upcoming beach trip that is finally within sight! And our family beach portrait that we will have made while we are there.
  • S'mores with cinnamon graham crackers
  • That the skies have finally cleared this week. I was getting in a gloomy funk.
  • The pure little boy joy that is a remote control monster truck. And I'm talking about my husband. I'm glad he has found something that takes his mind off of work right now. He and Cooper have spent some real quality time together the past few weeks going to the hobby shop and race track park, just some good boy stuff.

No comments: