Friday, May 1, 2009

Grateful Friday

I have been so busy this week since Tim is out of town on a project. Also seems like we have had each day scheduled to the max. Not on purpose, just turned out that way. I'm exhausted but while I drive around in the car I always think, "what wil I post on the next Grateful Friday entry"? It's easy to think of them while I'm driving, and hard to remember now that I'm typing.

  • The innocence of childhood that makes a 3 year old ask "Mommy, you down dere?" and completely believe it when mommy says, "No, I'm not." And makes a 5 year old far more impressed with seeing a moped than a Lamborghini.
  • My kids' health and that their allergy medicines have worked pretty well so far this season
  • The success that Tim's business has had in the current economy
  • My new shorter blonder bob, bye-bye Sara Palin comparisons
  • Coffemate's Vanilla Chai Spice creamer
  • The Clairsonic that I bought myself for Mother's Day
  • That I managed to save up enough cash here and there to pay cash for the kids upcoming "beach" portraits with a professional photographer instead of using the credit card (especially since they just raised our rate from 4.75 adjustable to a flat rate 11.99)
  • My upcoming kid-free overnight beach run to look at houses with Cathy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Grateful Friday!

Can't wait to see the "beach" portraits... how fun!

Organized Chaos said...

The creamer sounds great! We need pictures of your new haircut.