Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Funny Boy

Today Cameron has been particularly vocal. Yes, even more than usual. And he cracks me up. Mostly in the delivery which, of course, will be lost here but I still want to remember these little episodes.

Today when I picked Cooper up from school he told me about his new friend, Peyton. I don't know Peyton yet Cooper was convinced he could describe him enough that eventually I would realize that yes, I do in fact know him. His final statement was, "You know, that kind of short boy that smiles and laughs all the time." To which Cameron replied, "It's ME????"


Cameron has been doing his #1 on the potty really well. He still hasn't mastered, or even tried, #2. I could tell it was coming soon so I left a pull-up on him today. After lunch I was sure I heard the tell-tale grunting noises coming from the playroom. A few minutes later Cooper came to tell me that Cameron was stinky and needed a new pull-up. Cameron quickly followed. With his arms out and hands waiving, he announced "No mommy, I doin' just fine!"

The kids just finished "cleaning up" the playroom before bed. They had on the Kids Bop CD. I just heard Cameron singing out loud, "BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY"

I have one more and Tim would probably die if he knew I was repeating this one. Over the weekend he took Cameron to the potty and he decided to go too while he was in there. Cameron was watching him and said, "Daddy, I got a little penis and you got a big fat penis."

1 comment:

Jenny said...

O M G...your husband must be mortified, but the readers of your blog are giggling like mad! Thanks for the laugh! I have similar stories, but I best share them in a private email!