Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday "Baby" Girl!!




Well it had to be something big to get me back to the blog. What could be bigger than turning EIGHT! We just got home from day camp and so far the highlight of the day was hearing her birthday "shout-out" live on Radio Disney today. She was so excited. While I was talking to the producer I actually got choked up. My baby is eight years old. She is such a big girl now. I had no idea that eight was so grown up. There is nothing that remotely resembles a little kid anymore.

Abbie, I love you so much. My three babies...my heart, my soul, and my spirit. You are my SPIRIT. You are so much like me yet so much more self assured and indepentdent. I can't wait to see where life takes you.

A snapshot of your life on 7-2-2008:
  • You finished second grade this year and are considered a "well-above average" student
  • You love to read but hate to write
  • You like math okay but the timed tests get you every time
  • You love science and say that one day you want to invent a car that will run on the sun or wind (techie stuff like daddy)
  • You are becoming quite a good artist (creative stuff like mommy)
  • You love constellations
  • You still can't ride you bike without training wheels
  • You love swimming lessons
  • Tomorrow your instructor is going to get you to jump off the diving board but you don't know that yet :)
  • You love anything Pokemon related
  • You are sort of "over" Hannah Montana
  • Your favorite song is Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

Happy Birthday baby girl. We'll have lots more fun and photos to share after Chuck E. Cheese tonight.

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

Hey...welcome back! I was beginning to wonder about you! Happy birthday to Abbie...just reading your post makes me sad to think about Baileigh turning 7 in a few months...she is already starting to seem so old I can only imagine what another year will do!