Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Life in the fast lane...

I just now finished a post I started 10 days ago. I thought being mom to 3 kids was hectic but I am starting to see a whole new kind of crazy.

Our plan for having Tim join his step-mom in her Accounting/Tax Prep business has gone into warp speed. Back on 4/14 she had a health scare, thought it was a heart attack. Thankfully just an easily treatable lung infection. But now we have already signed a lease on an office space and we're beiginning to place orders for cubicles and signs and computers and phones and furniture and, and, and! I have been spending much of the last several days on the web and phone getting quotes. The scariest quote of them all is for health insurance coverage, whoa! Nearly $1000 a month for medical and dental. At least I had an idea of what to expect. We have friends who own a dry cleaners and they've always had private health insurance. We hope to have the new location open for clients by June 4. It's going to take a lot of prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.