Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Cameron!

 

Happy Birthday weekend to my crazy-faced monkey boy that Abbie has dubbed "Cam-a-lam-a-ding-dong".  You were so excited about the arrival of the big party day.  Yesterday on your birthday you got to go to the Mexican restaurant and choose your dinner...a big bowl of cheese dip!We had your birthday party today since Pappy and Uncle Jeff were going to be in town already for the UNC v. Maryland game.  You bowled and played in the arcade and had a super fun time with your buddies Christian and William.  You are such a big boy now.  Hardly a trace of "baby" left and that makes mommy so sad.  I got a special present last night when you got sleepy and came down to the couch and fell asleep in my arms.  It was a magical few minutes that I got to look down at my sleeping baby in my arms, when five years ago I was doing exactly the same thing.  I love how inquisitive you are, always asking questions, good questions, too.  Like you've already thought about it for quite some time and figured it out but just want to be sure.  I'm sure there are folks out there that think I give in to you too much or spoil you beyond reason, but to them I say, "Oh well, he's my baby...and you just try saying 'No' to that face!"  I love you Cam-Cam, Squirrel, Mini-Man, Cam-a-lam-a-ding-dong! 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Awh, your "baby" is FIVE! Happy birthday to your BIG boy :)

Heavenly Handmade said...

It was my little one's 5th birthday too! Happy birthday to both of them. We waited 13 years for her to arrive after her sister. Such a joy!

Unknown said...

It's very beautiful blog, I'm happy to visit your blog,
couples cooking classes
regards..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.