Friday, February 20, 2009

Grateful Friday

I figured a Grateful Friday would be a good day to return. I think I was so overwhelmed by all the things that I wanted to post about but missed. I couldn't figure out where to start, so Ill just start with today. I'm grateful for:

  • The sunny day that gave me the motivation to get all my errands done
  • My mom
  • That the grocery store had the Thomas cake decorations in stock
  • That the friends and family that are coming over tomorrow won't really care that I'm blogging instead of cleaning my house
  • That I have friends and family that live close enough for me to see every day if I want to
  • That right now all kiddos are off medication and healthy
  • That our basement is officially finished as of today (except for the caulking I have to do)
  • That I, quite unexpectedly, LOVE to caulk! I am the Queen of Caulk (don't say that out loud)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yippie! You're back!