Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boys...what else can I say?

True...I swear...

Today Cameron comes running into the kitchen with his right hand behind his back. He looks up at me with his uniquely Cameron "crazy" face. With the ever present mischevious twinkle in his eye, he announced to me, "I have a surprise in my pants for you....BOING!!!" I found myself simultaneously breathing a sigh of relief that his hand was actually empty and dreading the day he starts Kindergarten. I was at the school yesterday and saw the principal in the hall. I feel the need to introduce him to Cameron soon in case he wants to consider early retirement or put in for a transfer to a new district.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I think my husband used that one on me before. LOL! Did you get my "thank-you" e-mail? Thank you for the beautiful flag!!! I love it...