Friday, February 29, 2008

Leslie's Journey

Please read this blog about Leslie's Journey. I found her blog through my cousin's blog. I don't know Leslie, nor does my cousin, but anyone who reads about her daily journey through cancer will feel as if she is their sister, daughter, or best friend.

Please add Leslie, Tyson, and TJ to your prayers. You can also go to OurPrayer.org to submit a prayer request for Leslie and her family. Please take a moment to visit their blog and let them know that you are praying for Leslie's complete recovery. And pray for God to give them the strength, both physical and spiritual, to get through the hard days ahead. Thanks-

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

Thanks, Lisa!

I just checked their blog and they are going to have to go ahead and operate to remove her forehead!

Keep praying!